Aluminium clad timber windows
Aluminium clad timber windows are also known as composite alu-timber windows. External surface of the timber frames is covered with sheet of aluminium. This extends maintenance free period. At the same time internally customers can enjoy warmth of timber. Both external and internal surfaces can be painted any RAL colour. See RAL chart at www.ralcolor.com.
We offer Flush frame outward opening windows (sash and frame stay in one surface in closed position) by RATIONEL. We also offer tilt and turn windows by INTERNORM.
RATIONEL range includes 3 types depending on application:
- Aldus – Square edges so characteristic for this range make it suitable for modern style projects.
- Patus – Decorative edges and slim line window bars (astricals) make this range suitable for renovation projects and projects where traditional style is required.
- Aura – Range of the future - Triple glazing and slimline profiles suitable for projects where passive house (passiv haus) standards are required.
Detailed technical information can be obtained from our office 01914478289 or at www.rationel.co.uk.
INTERNORM range includes 3 main lines which can be individualised more depending on application:
- Studio – Follows a very clear line in its design. Characterised by contemporary and modern feel.
- Home – Straight lined style suitable for projects where cosy feel needs to be achieved.
- Ambiente – Traditional shapes of this line make it suitable for renovation projects.
All above ranges can be applied where Passive House (Passiv Haus) standards must be achieved.
Detailed technical information can be obtained from our office 01914478289 or at www.internorm.co.uk